- One Key recording, easy to operate, Automatic camera shooting when starting.
- 140 degrees wide angle. The lens can be rotated 180 degrees.
- With 4 pcs Night Vision Lights which are invisible and covert (LED not light up in use) with a night visual range up to 12 feet,it is an ideal portable home security camera.
- Super Long time recording: Built-in 1200 mA lithium battery ,once fully charge for continuous video recording about 8 hours. Support recording while charging(support 24-hour monitoring)
- Support loop video recording, settable time and date stamps. 6. Support motion detection, Audio-to-video synchronization.
Resolution: 1920 * 1080P, 4 night vision infrared light.
Video time: 8-10 hours
Charging time: 5-6 hours
Product Size: 80 * 48 * 17MM
Cam Standard Package Including:
1 x camera
1 x support
1 x cable
1 x bag
1 x magnet
1 x English Manual
Cam with 8G/16G/32G TF Card Package Including:
1 x Cam Standard
1 x 8G/16G/32G TF Card
1. Product comes without retail package . But we will pack tightly to every customers.
2. This camera need to insert a micro SD card/TF card. Otherwise, it can't work.
(2)Power key on/off
(5)Night vision light
(8)Open night vision
(9)Close night vision
Boot Video, A key operation
Automatic video recording after booting.
When the key is moved to the motion detected key,
the camera will automatically turn on the motion detection function.
Video parameters and time settings:(1) Connecting the PC, set "SYSCFG.TXT" file in the TF card
(2) Modify the time to the current time.(2017-06-01 12:00:00 N0Y)
(3) Modify the last 3 letters to set the time watermark, video resolution,loop recording functions.
Note: letters " N0Y ": Corresponding function Settings
1. First letter(Setting Display Time Watermark):
---Written Y: display time Watermark;
---Written N: Do Not display time Watermark;
2. The second Arabic number(Setting Video Resolution):
---Written 0: 1920*1080P
---Written 1: 1280*720P
---Written 2: 720*480P
3. Third letter(Setting Loop recording):
---Written Y : Video loop recording
---Written N : Not loop recording